Documentation may change without prior notification. All changes will be effective from the date on which we publish them on the website. You have the opportunity to object to any changes within 20 days of their publication on our website. None of the proposed changes will be effective with respect to information we have already collected from you, but will only apply to information collected from the time we post it on the site.
3. Effective data
If you have any questions or comments, or if you would like to update, delete or change any Personal Information you have submitted on the Website, please contact us via our contact form, by email at [email protected] or by writing to:
Mcloud ltd - Divisione marketing di posta
4 Princes Street
5. Information we collect
The methods of collecting information are:
b)List and email information: when you add a contact list or create an email with the services, we have access to the data in the list and the information in your email.
c) Information from the use of the Service: we may obtain information about, how and when you use the Services. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used and actions taken by the application.
d) Cookies: When a user registers to use Mail Marketing, we store "cookies", which are strings of code, on their computer. We use these cookies to collect information about when you visit our website, when you use the services, your browser type and version, operating system and other similar information. You can disable the cookies that have been placed on your computer by following your browser's instructions, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and perhaps even impossible) to use the services.
e) Web Beacons: When we send emails to registered Mail Marketing customers, we may track behavioural data such as who opened the emails and who clicked on the links. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our functionality for specific customer segments. To do this, we include individual gif pixels, also called web trackers, in the emails we send. We use this data to create the reports you see about who has and has not opened emails or clicked links.
6. Use and disclosure of your personal information
We may only use and disclose your personal information as follows:
- Promote the use of our services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our website and do not sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking if you would like to sign up. If you use one of our Services and we think you would benefit from using another service we offer, we may send you an email to let you know.
- To invoice and collect money due to us.
This includes sending emails, invoices, receipts, delinquency notices, and warning us if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for the secure processing of credit card transactions and send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. For more information on the steps you can take to safeguard this information, please see Section 7 below.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our members and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements such as compliance with court orders and valid applications.
- h) To provide information to representatives and consultants, such as lawyers and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the services we offer. This includes adding functionality that compares members' email campaigns or uses the data to suggest other publishers that might be interested in your subscribers.
- For informative, not promotional reasons.
- To send you informative and promotional content that you can choose (or "opt-in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the subscription instructions included in each email.
7. Public information and third parties
Social Media Widgets. Our websites include social media features, such as a Like or share button. These features may collect information about your IP address and the page you are visiting on our site and may set a cookie to ensure that the feature is working properly. Social media features and widgets are hosted by third parties or directly on our site. Interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
8. Content of email campaigns
When you send your e-mail, it bounces from server to server as it traverses the Internet. Along the way, the server administrators can read what you send. The email is not intended for confidential information. If you have something confidential to send, do not use Mail Marketing.
9. Contacts' lists
Your lists are stored on a secure mail server. Under no circumstances will we sell your lists, make contact with people on your lists, sell your lists, steal your lists, or share your lists with any other party, unless required to do so by law. If someone on your list complains or contacts us, we may contact the person. Only authorised employees have access to view contact lists. You may export your contact list at any time. We may only use and disclose the information in the Contact Lists for the reasons listed in section 6 - ' using your personal information, except as follows. (In other words, we will not use and disclose the information in your mailing lists):
- Pay or collect money due to us;
- Send system warning messages;
- Communicate with you on your account;
- Send you informative and promotional content.
10. Security breach warning
No one is safe from hackers. If a breach of security causes an unauthorised intrusion into our system that materially affects you or persons on the Distribution Lists, then Mail Marketing will notify you as soon as possible and then report the action we have taken in response.
11. Safeguarding your information
In order to protect your information, our credit card processing provider uses paypal technology for all payments.
E-mail accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure and never divulge them to third parties. Because the information on distribution lists is so sensitive, account passwords are encrypted, which means we cannot view your passwords. It is not possible to resend forgotten passwords. We will only remove them.
12. Data accuracy, transparency and choice
We make every effort to keep your information accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the necessary information to do so. If your information changes (such as a new email address), you are responsible for notifying us of those changes.
We only keep data about you as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we were given access in the first place. We do keep some data indefinitely about when and where emails were sent, which were removed, which caused a complaint and similar information, because we use it to help us screen out people who violate SPAM laws and for other reasons explained in this policy.
Sign up for free to the platform for sending promotional SMS messages
high quality, immediately receive 20 SMS to test the software